Transportation in Kesennuma City
Pay rental bicycle fee
- Normal bicycle: 500 yen/day
- Electric assisted bicycle: 700 yen/day
- Head to either A or B, and apply for a rental bicycle. (No advance reservation needed)
Kesennuma Station Tourist Information Center (Pictured Left) (Pictured Left)
Hours of operation: 8:30am~5:15pm
Closed during new year holidays
Address: Kesennuma Furumachi 1-5-23
B: Kesennuma Tourist Service Center (Pictured Right) Kesennuma “Umi no Ichi ” 2nd floor
Hours of operation: 8:00am~5:00pm (October~April)/ 8:00am~6:00pm
(May~September)/ 8:00am~3:00pm (New Year's Eve)
Closed on New Year's Day
Address: Kesennuma Uoichibamae 7-13
Kesennuma “Umi no Ichi” 2nd Floor
*Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any detailed questions
- Show some form of identification
- A: Application form
B: Usage guidelines
Apply after agreeing to contents of A and B
- Receive a brief explanation regarding use of the bicycle.
- Now you're ready to head off on a Kesennuma cycling tour!
- Returning the bicycle:
Return the bicycle to either A or B before 5pm on the day of rental.
*Please decide upon rental (step 2) if you will return the bicycle to A or B location.
Riding the bus
Kesennuma's buses do not accept IC cards for payment.